Polyclonal Antibody to Calponin 2 (CNN2)
Neutral calponin; Calponin H2, smooth muscle
- Product No.PAJ410Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPJ410Hu01-Recombinant Calponin 2 (CNN2)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- FITC staining on IF; Samples: Human Hela Cells; Primary Ab: 20µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human CNN2 Antibody
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant CNN2, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human Lung Tissue; Lane2: Human Hela Cells; Lane3: Human HepG2 Cells; Lane4: Porcine Lymph Node Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Calponin 2 (CNN2)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CNN2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CNN2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Calponin 2 (CNN2)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:270-1000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Calponin 2 (CNN2)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Calponin 2 (CNN2)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPJ410Hu01||Recombinant Calponin 2 (CNN2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAJ410Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Calponin 2 (CNN2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAJ410Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Calponin 2 (CNN2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEJ410Hu||ELISA Kit for Calponin 2 (CNN2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|